Urgent: Exploit Allows Unlimited Gold Gain in Last Epoch

Bug Description:

A critical bug allows players to exploit the system by repeatedly claiming rewards for a specific quest, one that offers a substantial reward of 20,000 gold coins.

This exploit has been reportedly utilized by certain players, particularly from Chinese studios, to amass an exorbitant amount of wealth in a short period. It’s estimated that they can accumulate up to 15 million gold coins within just one hour, creating a significant imbalance within the in-game economy.

This exploit not only undermines the integrity of Last Epoch but also disrupts the balance and fairness of the gameplay experience for all users. Such an unfair advantage gained through exploiting a bug not only affects individual players but also tarnishes the reputation of the game as a whole.

Due to not being a member of the studio, I am unable to obtain further details regarding the specific exploitation of this bug. However, I can share that on Chinese gaming trading websites, the price of 100M gold coins has dropped rapidly from the initial $31.24 to $9.18.

Pls investigate the bug ASAP.

Thanks!

do they patch it?

The ridiculous game developers have been providing feedback for several days, but they continue to ignore it. They are waiting for the gold market to completely collapse. Now, gold has no meaning at all. Many players are giving away gold for free. It only takes one second to create 1.5 billion. I suspect that the sad and hateful game developers did it themselves.

The development team has not fixed it. If you’re here on the forum to check for updates due to today’s price fluctuations in the trading market, then allow me to regretfully inform you that someone has posted a new malicious bug exploit for unlimited coin acquisition on the Chinese video website Bilibili: By modifying the local authentication method, it is possible to generate 1.5 billion gold per transaction.

i don’t know what they are waiting for…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.