Updated Visuals, Quality of Life, and Items | Coming in Runes of Power

Imagine warpath unique that make the cost equals 0 regardless of the passives… That would be chase unique for many for sure

If you don’t have Ele Nova spec’d then you do get all 3 elements cast at the same time. It’s only when you chose one (or more) of the 3 nodes that enable the specific elemental novae that it starts to choose which element to cast one at a time (from memory).

They’ve been quite clear on their view on that.

And if you choose all three nodes it re-activates them. Each one also gives +7% more damage. So all three active gives +21% more. But as stated, it’s a it’s random which one fires on each ‘burst’. Still. There are also some outside nodes that deactivate an element. I think having all three go off together is pretty cool and actually might even play in more with that chest piece that dropped in 0.9.

New visuals are beautiful and cool! :sunglasses:
In-game Bug reporting, I wanted this!

Yeah having it random when specialized is such a bummer for me. Disabling Lightning Nova also requires a mandatory “channeled” version of the skill…sadly. Still, I had fun with it during the campaign until I had to do empowered ^^;

Yeah I was just messing around that’s why I said “(Alright, time to wake up from this dream)” :stuck_out_tongue: But I’m also hoping for more QoL in 0.9.2, not just the in-game bug reporting.

New soul cage looks worse aesethcially imo, the cage bit is too clean and shiny, and overall looks less like some messed up experiment, and more like a cartoon silly thing. Maybe the cage should be a bit dirtier and more like, undead fantasy-esque. It’s just a bit too clean compared to what the rest of imperial stuff is like.

These visual updates are breathtaking. Can’t wait to see what more they have in store for us :smiley:

Not quite, it’s 22.5% more as they’re all multiplicative with each other.

1 Like

Yeah, they were added in hotfix patch 0.9.1d.

grumblegrumbleDANGMATHIESgrumblegrumble

1 Like

While the graphics are amazing, I have to agree with you that something seems …off. Shouldn’t the cage be sucking the souls IN rather than them seeming to migrate them out? (Or am I missing some important story element here?)

In any case, I’m jazzed for the coming patch and can hardly wait until it arrives! =D

You are doing a good job. But… I’m really scared that we still won’t see a variety of end-game content. Why do we, the players, need beautiful new textures in the story that we will run through and forget? First of all, I would really like more activities after the storyline. This is what many players are waiting for.
Therefore, I’m starting to fear that after the story, we will also have a sad farm of monoliths, several dungeons and an arena. It is very little in terms of content. But I believe in you!

Did you saw the other dev blogs about One-Shot/Lost Caches and the new Rune Prisons?

Patch 092 will contain a lot of new stuff, that is not only visual.

1 Like

Even though I agree with you I have got a fews things to say
1 there is likely an dedicated art team and a “content” dev team. I don’t think creating new visual take too much of the other dev team time.
2 the monos happen within the maps of the campaign. Beautifuls maps for the campaign will transfer in the monos

1 Like

Because they reuse tilesets for monos, so eventually those shiny new tilesets appear in monos.

2 Likes

And also because some of us value aesthetics as much as gameplay. I’ve taken dozens of screenshots of places in LE that are just gorgeous. More the merrier!

2 Likes

Would like to see more physics with the enviroment like grass should move when you walk through it.

Yeah, I keep thinking about the environment and how chickens, birds, etc. don’t react to you walking right on top of them. It makes me wish the environment was closer to what Skyrim provided.
Hopefully the future will provide these details.

If you step on a crab or a rabbit, you kill it

If you step on a crab or a rat you crush it, but I’ve never seen a rabbit react, so some of the environment reacts just not all of it.