Upcoming Bugfixes to overperforming Builds

But they have acknowledged it. They just haven’t gotten it fixed yet.

The Discord FAQ for Lost Connection and Disconnect Issues lists CloudFlare Warp as a free option that’s been helping a lot of players, along with other steps that might help!

Everyone complaining about it are just lucky that EHG doesn’t ban people that exploit bugs. Other games ban people that exploit known bugs.

Weird. Cause you wouldnt say the same thing about a market bug where people are able to dupe or make 100% more money for free. “Oh great. Now youre just gonna nerf our cash flow mid cycle now huh?”. Also, why would you be upset about this. What’s so great about exploiting an massively op build? Relying on bugs just makes you a woese player down the line.

This is fine! :+1:

The Discord FAQ for Lost Connection and Disconnect Issues lists CloudFlare Warp as a free option that’s been helping a lot of players, along with other steps that might help!

If the options listed don’t help then please reach out to the Support Team. If you find an option that does help, then please make an in game bug report stating what your issue was and which solution worked. This helps the team narrow down possible causes and investigate!

You think people can’t dupe?

No, they said if there was feedback and demand, they would fix bugs causing higher performance. You chose to play a bugged build and take advantage. While I do not have a problem with players doing that, as I don’t care about the ladder, there is a risk. You took that risk and lost. That is not on them, that is on you and you alone.

What a wonderful piece of news after I leveled and spent all my gold for warlock build because you EXPLICITLY said you were not going to nerf this specific bug. What next to expect? You will change your opinion on mid cycle nerfs and nerf not bugged build I’ll reroll into? Guess it’s the end for me, at least for this cycle.

2 Likes

Do you realize warlock bug fix means there’s even less diversity now and everyone will play just Falconer?

Cope? I’m not even running the build. Did you look at the link at all?

Comment was that the node is still strong and that the bug fix was justified. I’d argue that the node is still too strong even seeing as you can easily get 20k+ ward per use and huge damage increase with duration.

You’re right though, people might just see nerf or that they can’t run absurd corruption levels anymore and quit but oh well

Exactly this. It needs time and balancing to flesh out build diversity - but in this case that bugfix narrows down the meta. Besides them breaking their word …

I don’t disagree with EHG changing their stance, especially when they announce that “it is not set in stone”.

Just wanted to point that little caveat out for the person I replied to :wink:

Since I’m not really interested in any aspect of competition, I just don’t care myself whether they bug-fix mid-season or not. I can see pros and cons for both stances, and a community survey is generally a good idea.

I haven’t paid much attention the few hours I were in game, so I might have missed it if it is already there, but I always like if such surveys etc. are announced in game. Login screen news section, a system message every hour in the game chat, something like that.

I always had the impression that unhappy players are more likely to read a forum, which could skew the survey towards players who definitely want a change.

Thank you! You should make this league end sooner than internally planned if you’re not resetting the leaderboards.

I’m more annoyed that there’s a couple of other warlock related bugs that make skills/interaction not work AREN’T getting fixed as a priority.

Wouldn’t it be nice to get bugfixes that improve build options before they do bugfixes that restrict them? Just some food for thought.

3 Likes

You gotta have better foresight than this. You knew it was coming. Pull up your big boy pants again and get back into it… gesh.

2 Likes

Well done! Thank you for listening to the community.

People didn’t just “stumble upon” these exploits. They’ve been seen and/or talked about on Youtube, Twitch, Reddit, etc. The kind of people who knew about this are exactly the kind of people who might visit the forum.

As for not being affected, maybe not if you play CoF. If you play MG, you have definitely been affected by it.

Nice. Bug’s must be fixed. Some weak people dissapoint for now, but more people come later for stable gameplay. Good job.

Alright, we are getting the bugfix to vampiric pool, that gives warlocks more ward than it should. Love it, i am all for it. But what about the bug of bone prison, where the wall hp doesn’t scale with int and levels, resulting in less ward than it should have? Are we fixing that too? Or are we just nerfing a build because of community outrage?

4 Likes