Upcoming Bugfixes to overperforming Builds

Very excited to see this as well as other things coming this week like the wraithlord fix that Justin mentioned. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes
  1. Fair enough, they’ve even commented they’re doing something with this
  2. Get good
  3. Use a loot filter? This is literally your own fault lmao
3 Likes

I think these are some really good fixes. I saw all these Warlocks doing silly things so I jumped on the Band Wagon and copy pasted the build and in less than 24hrs played I got it past my Pally and up to level 93 with 209 corruption on Black Sun monolith. Despite having chosen to play the Bug build, I did feel like I was ruining my own experience. I was so engaged with my Rive-Paladin trying to learn all the boss mechanics and figuring out my own strengths and weaknesses, that the warlock just LOLing past everything was starting to feel like empty progress.

4 Likes

LOL. This is so embarrassing.

3 Likes

Guess people can’t just have fun in a non-competive PvE game. How sad.

4 Likes

Good work

Agree. It’s obviously a bug and they still HAD to ask first about getting rid of it.

1 Like

Devs who are you pandering to with your wordage. We know they’re bugs, that why we want them fixed and your ineptitude to see this scares me for the future of this game.

3 Likes

Really? They said the bug was ok, and they were going to leave bugs in the game? OR did they say that they weren’t going to do balances passes, and correct over-performing builds?

A bug fix is not a balance pass. Repeat after me… a bug fix is not a balance pass.

5 Likes

Hoping to see all bugs fixed in a reasonable timeframe

This is great stuff. Thank you. Please fix Stygian Coal <3

It’s not a nerf.

2 Likes

I hope they fix other bugs, like Deflect and Weave 5/5, as well.

1 Like

So how do you think it works? Like if they have one million bugs that each take 15 minutes to fix, they should all be fixed by tomorrow, right?

Or maybe they prioritize more serious/impactful bugs and go for them? Hmm.

This was the right decision, EHG. Thanks for the communication.

It sure will sting to lose my unkillable Warlock, but it’s for the best. Time to get grinding as much as possible till the patch…no time to waste! lol.

1 Like

Games will always have bugs. Every complex system has bugs.

3 Likes

Good news, exactly what I expected from the survey and EHG. Was a bit worrying they couldn’t see the outcome from the beginning but at least they acted swiftly to the feedback.

Great, thx EHG for heard our feedback.

You misread the change.

They changed it so a single smoke bomb can be extended only once. This means if you have multiple smoke bombs, they all get extended, but just once per singular smoke bomb.

As for the tankiness of the build, this changes nothing. You can still always have 100% uptime on defensive buffs from smoke bomb. Getting HP and defenses through gears is something all builds need to do, this isn’t unique to smoke bomb builds.

1 Like

If you play online, there is a leaderboard. Also they said if you play in true offline mode you’ll be able to mod your file