Upcoming Bugfixes to overperforming Builds

You love to see it. Big W for EHG here. The community has spoken.

4 Likes

Big W. Thank you.

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!! This is huge!

1 Like

How much time do you need to fix “white cube” wraithlord icon? And many others “small” bugs? Or wearing 2h weapon with off-hand?

4 Likes

EHG! large W.

3 Likes

big W fellas.

4 Likes

Hopefully it isnt nerfed to the ground. I didnt know it was a broken build when I was leveling and gearing. Just wanted to play the new class. Really should have just waited for the end of the cycle

3 Likes

so when will we see a full fix of the game in its current state so far I have uninstalled it today after playing for 7 hours today and getting rewarded by my effort with zero progression and hoping there would be fixes to werebear skills most importantly but also

1: Blessing abilities being able to be used once acquired without running 20 echoes and " hoping for a better one " and having to do this each time is ridiculous

2: damage scaling to high for normal mobs (NPC Lightmage and Firemages doing meteor strike) doing one shot mechanics compared to bosses and rare monsters not doing any where near that damage

3: giving Non " class " loot to players majority of the time making the game feel like there is no progression (24 mage helmets 14 rouge helmets) in 7 hours while on a druid is kinda pathetic

to name but a few

1 Like

It will just works as intented, not nerfed.

2 Likes

Ok but you’re the ones who messed up and now the players have to pay for it. You should at least buff that 4% up a good amount so ppls builds aren’t just useless now. Same with any bug you fix. Also there are so many under preforming build / skills , like dancing strike, flurry, multishot, The majority of bow based physical builds that need some serious love. Instead of hyper focusing on nerfing things there so much that needs to be brought up.

7 Likes

You can play word games all you want but waking up one day worse than you were the day before is a nerf no matter how you look at it.

6 Likes

Great move imho, EHG! I’m playing up a warlock right now and am happy to see this change incoming.

4 Likes

Dope :heart:

1 Like

This is absolutely a huge step in the right direction for balance. Can the same immediate / urgent bugfixing philosophy please also be applied to nodes, skills, passives, and items that literally do nothing or otherwise have minimal impact? The poster child for this right now is everything related to Warlock’s Flame Whip (which scales off basically nothing, even things that say they should buff it), especially the Spine of Malatros unique which does… worse than nothing. It actively lowers damage for the skill it supposedly supports when compared to random yellow one-handers!

8 Likes

Basing your decisions on so called player feedback is a sign of weakness and you should not do this. I do think these problems should have been fixed by you much earlier.

5 Likes

Well done, please continue the good communication! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

<3 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ <3

A positive step. Keep learning folks.

I’m Looking forward to that post later this week

2 Likes

Nice. I’m enjoying leveling Warlock currently and was honestly delaying respeccing from a leveling build to a more finalized build because I didn’t want to abuse this bug and was trying to find ways around it.

5 Likes

If your change to Cloud Gatherer works as it reads, that we will be able to continue one smoke bomb when ensuring extension by use of dive bomb, but just one smoke bomb at a time, then there should be a narrow way to keep the build useful.

Because, without the ward generation or an obscene health chase at the cost of other stats or Deflect and Weave working correctly (it’s not working currently), this build gets one-shot killed by boss moves (even under 200 corruption).

It will be of interest to see how badly these changes crushes the fun of playing this build.
It will be of interest to see how the MANY HOURS spent blasting for this one and only toon will be snuffed.
It will be deflating to have all that effort be wiped away to say the least.

3 Likes