Unpathable area around Soul Spire, clicking inside the area doesn't register, teleporting inside breaks movement

Encountered a weird area of unpathable ground around a Soul Spire in a monolith today.

Observations:

• Clicking inside the area doesn’t register - your character does nothing, as if you hadn’t clicked. This is true for both left-click to move into the area, and right-click to use skills on enemies who are inside the area.
  • Movement skills (I used Teleport) can be used to get inside the unpathable area. Once inside, any movement commands are ignored; your character will not respond in any way to clicking on the ground, whether you click inside or outside the unpathable area.
  • You can use movement skills to get out again without any problems, and your character’s movement works normally again once you’re out.
  • The bug was already present when the Soul Spire was there, it didn’t start happening after I killed it. I just didn’t think to start recording until after the Spire was dead.
  • There were two Soul Spires on the map, and the other one was not like this - it could be pathed around normally.

Video demo of the bug:

(Note at about 0:56, I struggle for a moment to kill the rare Mud Harvester; this is because it’s within the unpathable area, so right-clicking on it to Mana Strike it doesn’t work, I have to pull it away from where the Soul Spire was in order to attack it.)

Player log:
Player.log.zip (1.4 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.