Unlimited Spell Power (BUild)

With Enough Patience Comes Unlimited Power :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can just imagine the team seeing this and contemplating whether this is how they envisioned this skill would be used one day. Working as intended? Yeahā€¦yeahā€¦of course it is. Pssssā€¦teamā€¦get those patch notes ready. :laughing:

Hey Boardman21, thanks for this build , think I tried like 10 builds or so you posted. Keep up the good work and inventing new builds. Quite hard to level this build, but I got all skills on 20. For some reason I keep losing arcane ascendance after a few waves. I only cast enchant weapon on auto and manastrike manually. But after 10 or 15 waves suddenly the Arcane asc. is gone. Any idea how comes? Its not a mana issue, kept an eye on it.

Kept it charging for a night btw, 123k increased spell damage :slight_smile:

it shouldnt be dissapearing if thats all your using. No teleport or flame ward right?

yes i sometimes use teleport, so that will be it. But most of the times AA keeps up. Maybe 1 out of 20 it disappears.

ā€¦ this buildā€¦
well it can be really powerfullā€¦ but why on earth would anyone play such an immobile (only good for arena) build >_>
If only theyā€™d make a unique that allows you to move.
I am surprised that you keep the skill active while changing (loading) zones.
Iā€™m guessing this will be fixed in the future as i seriously doubt this is intended XD.

well it dissapears after 4 spells used. so if you keep teleporting its going to dissapear every 4th oneā€¦ stop teleporting! lol

Hehe should read the nodes in stead of blindly copying them. Was confused, cause in ā€œthe end of timeā€ for example do i use it all the time to move and here it does not stops after 4 casts.

iā€™m probably mentally challenged, but how are you proccing lightning blast on your ā€œmeelee hitsā€ ?

I am using mana storm node in mana strike so every time I use mana strike I hit enemies with lightning. Now with static I gain charges when i move or when I use melee skill. Since I cant move i make mana strike ranged. Now when i use it I gain static charges. After 80 charges static will auto use lightning blast and consume some charges.

Enchant weapon will also use lightning blast while active

Wow, Iā€™m gonna try this build out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.