Unique flavour text persists when Ctrl-Alt pressed on Scalebane Fence shop items

I noticed a peculiar visual bug right after completing Scalebane’s $5k item reward
If i hover over a unique item in my backpack/equipped you see the orange flavour text.
In Scalebane’s shop, if i press ctrl-alt on a rare item, then the flavour text from the unique now shows up on the item i’m hovering over and the compareable equipped item.
It only seems to start when i ctrl-alt on rare items, but after it starts it appears on all ctrl-alt item hovers in the shop.
note that it doesn’t appear when i ctrl-alt an item in my backpack, or equipped items.

This seems to persist even if i exit his shop and then try again.

When I TP’d out then back into the instance, the bug was no longer there.

This is a known issue and has been around for a while now…

Although you tried, it does sometimes happen in your inventory and in other areas in the game. Sometimes the “orange text” from one item will remain visible when you mouseover another…

The devs are aware of it… not sure how far down the to-do list it is tho…

sweet thanks. I hadn’t seen it before and thought it may have been to do with the new content

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.