Uniqe bow or purpel bow

Hi im playing whit a poison marksman build whit haild of arrow flurry for singel target and hail of arrow puncture aoe. i cant decide between my 2 bows i can use now when i hit 60 or if its worth to mby craft the purpel bow.

the uniqe bow i have is named acidefletch and has 109% posion dmg 100% hail of arrow dmg convert to poison dmg 35% longer hail of arrow durration 109% armore shred on bow hit and 130% armore shred effect.

my purpel bow i have has 1 t6 prefix whit 104%poison damege and a t2 suffix poison hit whit 6 instability base line whit no crafting.

is it worth to contuinue crafting on the purpel bow or is acidfletch better they do basicly the same dmg on dumy

If you’re just using Hail of Arrows then the “on hit” affixes won’t give you any benefit (since Hail of Arrows has the DoT tag & can’t hit, except for the Skystrike node). You could also craft a % increased bow damage prefix on your purple bow, which would help it do more damage.

okk thx

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.