Unable to pick up items

In the attached image (put in a zip file due to file extension limitations on the forums), the shard and the “targe” can’t be picked up. Items around these two could be picked up without any issues. It seems like maybe it’s related to where on the screen they fell, but I’m not sure.

I can see from searching that there have been other reports of being unable to pick up items, but I wanted to report this since it wasn’t clear to me that there had been any reports on the current patch version.
LEbug1.zip (3.3 MB)

Stupid question, but is your inventory full?

Also, uploading images to somewhere like imgur.com & linking them is easier than uploading a zip file. You don’t even need to save the pic, you can just take it & paste it into imgur.com.

My friend ran into this issue after creating a character and then another in a short time frame. He seemed to think he was seeing the items from the first character on his second character and wasn’t able to interact with them. Maybe this is what’s happening here?

Nah, I only have one character.

And @Llama8 , always good to sanity check, but I did make sure I had inventory space (as also confirmed by being able to pick up and drop items around it–and of course a shard only uses one square of inventory, so if I could pick up and drop another item, it stands to reason that I should have been able to pick up the shard.)

Hey there…

I’d watch and see how often this happens and if there is any correlation between the instances…

Something to try - might have no effect but you can toggle the placement of things on the ground (at least the tags) by opening the loot filter and then closing it - this might “reset” things allowing you to pick it up…

Same thing with the Z key - just a toggle to see if it makes any difference…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.