After latest patch, I mam unable to load any characters offline. I can create new characters, but stuck at connecting screen. Online characters can load, but unable to move or do anything except open menus.
Since the devs don’t have time to help everyone, I found a solution that worked for someone who couldn’t logon to the character menu.
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR SAVE FILES
- Close the game.
- Right-click on “Last Epoch” on your Steam game list and select “properties”.
- Uncheck “keep games saves in the Steam Cloud for Last Epoch”.
- Navigate to C:\Users"username"AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves
- Copy a backup of the save folder and put it some place else.
If you want to start fresh
6a. Launch the game and you can create a new character and play.
**If you want to load your old character(s)
6b. Delete rename the “Saves” folder to “Saves_old” (or something else).
- Create a new folder and name it “Saves”.
- Copy the files in the “Saves_old” folder below to the new “Saves” folder
- This will load your first character on the list. If you have multiple characters (like me), just added the next set of files.
- If you want to add the third character on your list then add the next set and so on.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.