Umbral blades question

So I’ve started playing rogue again after a long time and I really like the theme of umbral blades. But everything is sword thrower. I guess my question is, does anyone know of any options for umbral blades that isn’t just another variation of sword thrower? I just want to stick more to the theme of the skill that got me interested in it in the first place. I’m really open to any idea, well maybe not so much just to sword thrower. -.-

Thanks in advance.

If you want to do a poison version then you wouldn’t want to go the Sword Thrower/Bladestorm route as you want as many hits as possible to stack more poison. This is due to poison’s inherent resist shred which means that number of stacks is the dominant factor in how much poison damage you can do. Whether that still remains the case with whatever change they put in for poison with MP we will have to see.

1 Like

Bleed Umbral Blades is something I’ve been wondering about, using the flurry node on Puncture to get quick punctures up for the buffs and then using explosive Umbral Blades to rack up a bunch of bleed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.