Umbral Blades: Hidden Blades node. What it does?

First it says : you throw additional blades on next throw every 2 seconds.
Then it says it can throw only 1 blade. So word blades must be changed to blade.
Then goes this magic text: Maximum additional blades: 2 per point. so with 2 points its 4.
What does it mean? You can throw only 1 additional blade. So what for max blades is here?
You can never reach 2 or 4 if you throw only one.

From Mike’s comments on Discord where hw answered this, the additional blades thrown is up to a maximum. So with 1 point in it you get +1 then +2 after 4s though as I’ve never used it I don’t know if/how it resets the bonus blades.

So you say each next attack it will throw 1 more blade +1, +2, +3, +4 and then it continues throwing 4 or resets?
I thought its global additional count , so if it proced on second throw and you already have 2 additional blades from other node it will not trigger if 1 point only was invested into node (2 max)

I don’t know. I’d think it’s separate to the node before though.

Edit: The bonus resets when you use the skill.

It’s a reward for not using it constantly and weaving it in with other skills. As long as you aren’t using it, extra blades get stored up and release all at once.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.