Ultimate Multishot Flurry Build 0.8.0

Video

Build Overview

Pros High Damage Decent Clear Speed
Cons Channeling is never fun

Updates

• Initially posted December 6th 2020. Viable for 0.8.0.

Passives

Rogue
Marksman

Skills

Cinder Strike
Multishot
Flurry
Smoke Bomb
Dark Quiver

Idols

The main prefixes you want is damage per arrow with multishot
The main suffixes you want is increased bow crit chance

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Marksman Flurry Multishot Gear planner Link

1 Like

Is there really that much benefit to procā€™ing MS through Flurry rather than just casting MS itself? Large Quiver kind of seems like overkill between the +8 arrows you get from the Marksman tree and the unique bow, and if you have the unique bow and drop Large Quiver you keep the casting cost of MS very reasonable.

So does this actually improve DPS, or is it just a more interesting method of procā€™ing MS?

I understand this is pretty hard to gauge since there is no DPS meter in game unfortunately.

I havent tried it both ways. This way just felt really good. Feel free to try it both ways :slight_smile:

What i noticed trying both is that it is very easy to keep 10 stacks sharpshooter with flurry (even with 2 out of 5) and near imposible to keep it with just multi.

And 10 stacks are a good damage buff ā€¦ further more only the flurry way can take the ā€œstrong pullā€ node without a real cost and damn that thing gives a huge buffā€¦

Edit: after some test runs ā€¦ i feel a lot better with the procced multis the damage seems a lot better! the additional strong pull multi seems to be brutal.

how exactly does ethernal arrows work with channeled skills?
Whats the mana cost of a channel? the initial or the ā€œper secondsā€ part?

Thank you for this very nice build. I was trying a bow bleed build but without efficacy and duration, it just canā€™t compare to a warpath paladin.

I did want to point something out that I just discovered.

Cinderstrike Oil Coating comes up on the buff bar as bow mastery. You can see it quickly get up to 5 stacks and stay there.

The passive Barrage of Pain also comes up as bow mastery. I noticed that when I use Flurry (channeled) I see 1 stack of bow mastery. It comes up, stays 4 seconds and falls off, never to return until I stop channeling and start again. The tooltip says ā€œUsing a bow attackā€. I assume that means initiating an attack which only happens at the start of our channel.

I removed the point in Barrage of pain and confirmed that it no longer comes up.

Since we are pretty much 100% crit in a couple seconds, I know you were trying to achieve 100% crit multi for Flurry for those 6 points but unfortunately, I think you are only getting 20%. Perhaps there is a better use for those points.

Thanks again for the build though. Made it real easy to switch over with a little crafting and arenaā€™s to level up a couple skills.

Correct, ā€œusingā€ a channelled skill only counts when you start.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.