UI scale QOL change / window position adjustements / etc

When Shattering items, removing affixes in the forge, etc, the list of what items were extracted, is placed in the top left corner, which prevents me from seeing the Tiers and Numbers of shards I have, of the next Item I place in the forge. Instead of of having the list be in the top left corner over the next item I’m trying to shatter, place the list of shards extracted top and center, for with forge on left side and inventory on right, there is nothing top and center that would be blocked.

Also, on a 4k monitor playing the game in 4k, All the windows are huge. Description windows are huge, when I hover over an affix in the forge the window is huge. If it has to be that huge then reposition the windows so it’s not blocking stuff, but it would also be nice to have a window / font / UI scale / map size / etc slider to increase or decrease the size of the UI and popup windows. Right now everything is huge and in my face, and I can’t see what I’m trying to look at, often because a popup desciription window take up 1/4 of the size of the screen.

1 Like

I feel the same, the ui is way to big on 4k. Please give us an option to scale