UI overlay stacked on top of eachother - cannot see any proc-skills

Generally, you should include:
What went wrong?
The overlay of proc-skills or sub-skills on the passives screen are stacked on top of eachother, meaning that I cannot see the details of any proc or sub-skills.
What I’m talking about is when you hover your mouse over a passive node. It shows a popup with details of the node. If you hold ALT while hovering mouse over a node that has any kind of proc-skill or skill interaction, it is supposed to popup ANOTHER window with that skills details. For example lets say you hover mouse over and hold ALT on tempest strike nodes that proc lightning bolt. A secondary popup will show the stats of lightning bolt.
However - that secondary window is stacked UNDER the popup window for the node. its hidden under it and I cant see the lightning bolt popup.
This makes it really game-breaking because any build I’m trying to create utilizing proc-skills = I cant see the proc-skill stats. No idea how much dmg I’m doing with it.

Screenshots (via a site like imgur) or video, if applicable
Here I hold ALT and hover my mouse over warlock node “Cauldron of Blood” (awesome custom font you created there btw).
This node has some effect/interaction with another skill - probably “Rip Blood”???
It shows the Rip Blood popup window UNDERNEATH the Cauldron of Blood popup window. In this example I can check what my Rip Blood skill does - but many skill interactions are proc skills that dont exist on the skill trees.

https://imgur.com/a/M8keBPn

Thanks!

Having the same issue and it appears this bug exists for a loong time already.
(Can't read adv tooltips using 32:9 ultrawide resolution)
It’s tied to widescreen resolutions.
Really hope they get around to fix this because its pretty annoying having to switch resolutions to see dps for shadow dagger for instance.

Yeah, 21:9 (3440x1440) user here, and it’s been that way for as long as I can remember.

I know nothing about how to code a fix, but it’s too bad they couldn’t just make the frames “solid” so that frames couldn’t intersect, forcing them to display side by side.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.