Typos!

Hi there,

I am currently playing through the game for a second time and am reading all of the quests as I go through. I am noticing a lot of typos. I posted an individual thread for a few that I found early in the game a few days ago, but have decided to try to just lay out as many as I can here. I am only about halfway through the game on my second playthrough. If this is not helpful/if there is a better way to get this feedback through, please just let me know. I really like LE and would love to see these errors corrected!

Firstly, we have “the Brren Aqueducts” in the quest text. Secondly, the “is” in “all you found is blood” should be “was”.

I noticed this in my first post, but travelled continues to be spelled in different ways throughout the game. I don’t know if it would be helpful to point all these out. But there is one spelled “travelled” here.

In the quest text: “During your search, you were attacked by an enormous found a huge scorpion…”

Suggested: “…you were attacked by an enormous scorpion…”

“the aspirations on man” should be “of man”

“were going” should be “we’re going”

“at first I thought it was a sweet”. A sweet gift?

“The stranger that you met at the second artificial waypoint she said that she…” --repeated “she”

“make your way to dock to board” should be “to the dock to board”. The ship should probably also be “in” the harbor rather than “at”.

“…has long been lost to centuries of cruelty he has shown” should be “…to the centuries of cruelty…”

These are just the most glaring and indisputable errors I have found. There are also lots of comma splices and other minor grammar errors in the text, which altogether make a list too long to post in this forum, I think. Is this the best medium to provide this feedback? I hope this helps. If it does, I’ll post through the rest of the major errors I find as I finish off the game. Again, big fan of LE and just trying to help!

Cheers.
Mol

1 Like

Thanks for these…

Posting here is fine, but as you asked, there is also a tool-tip channel on the LE discord that was specifically created for reporting things like this - if that would easier for you… Either place works.