Two skill breaking shield throw interactions

After running a shield throw build , gotten to the monolith jsut now, i have found myself with two issues with this skill, that i doubt are intended mechanics, first one being, if i get stunned out of the cast for the skill, i get an indefinite cooldown, which stops me blocking hits due to the passive, and is onyl fixable by removing and readding it to the bar, the second one comes with the shield bash “Perfect Bulwark” talent, i’m using it to get the extra stats to scale shield throw, however, while “Perfect Bulwark” is up, after the bonus chance and effectiveness expire, shield throw seems to lose ALL damage, i mean, from almost 2k tooltip to 100, effectively killing the damage on it until i get hit.

1 Like

Can confirm Perfect Bulwark is causing lowered dps on shield throw as of 04/04/2021

The second on is a known issue, has been fixed internally so should be in the next patch (whenever that is).

I can second the stunned out of the skill issue, specifically I think it’s an interaction with the Focused Campaign node of the skill tree. It makes it so that there’s an indefinite cooldown until the shield comes back, but stun gets rid of the projectile so it never comes back to reset the CD. I have had it reset without having to take it off the bar but I don’t know what it was that triggered it.

We’ve noted this issue internally. Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.