Shield Throw Damage bug

Shield throw damage gets lowered when you use, Shield bash, along with the Spiked Plates and Rygar’s Fury. And I believe the Protective Impact+Perfect Bulwark node. The Shield throw damage is fine when you reset the game, but when you use Shield bash, the damage bugs afterwards going from a normal of 900 down to 39. The damage goes back to normal for the 4 seconds of Protective Impact.

1 Like

I’m also running into this bug, dmg is fine without rygar’s fury, but as soon as that’s specced I get the exact same results, dmg goes from 1800 to 178 without protective impact up, 2k with it up. Without rygars i’m getting 818 right now with ~1500 when protective impact is up.

I think i actually figured out what’s happening. Speccing into protective impact’s 100% more block chance doesn’t actually give you 100% block chance → dmg, but it DOES seem to be taken away after the buff runs out. Unspeccing from that node put my base dmg back in line with how it is on reloading an area

Yes that’s the exact thing I was having a problem with same exact nodes. I think it’s just that combo of nodes. It doesn’t give you the damage from that node but it takes it away after the buff runs out. Putting you at like 39dps until you use the shield bash again.

This has been fixed internally. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.