Twitch drops not showing in-game

Hey,

I haven’t received the cloak nor lizard, even though I did claim them on Twitch. Accounts are linked for as far as I can see, help would be much appreciated as I’d love to be able to use these items.

Editing to add: After taking another look at https://twitch.lastepoch.com/ , I’ve noticed that the ‘sign in with Steam’ doesn’t work as intended? It does redirect me to Steam, but when I press ‘sign in’ it returns me to the page and still says “sign in with Steam”.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue too. I’ve tried many times but the “sign in with Steam” doesn’t work at https://twitch.lastepoch.com. It redirects to Steam and when click the sign in button, it returns back to https://twitch.lastepoch.com but still looks like you did sign in.

1 Like

While at least on twitch end it says im connected to LE stuff, due to stuff like this I would love to have a way to see, if everything is working correctly. Possibly like some list of bought or otherwise acquired items on account page?

I see people running around with their stuff, but I still have nothing. Then again I dont even have stuff that we should have got, but are not twitch drops. Like the autumnal cloak and bees that supposedly we all should be getting now.

edit: It seems the part where you link to Twitch and Steam, the steam part might not work. I have no idea where you can check if you have connected, but it may have looked it connected, but it did not. That seems the likely problem here.

Last night, I read on Discord that they’re aware of the linking problem, and are working on it!
So eager me tried again this morning, it finally linked my Steam account and I have received the items in-game :slight_smile:

Anyone got an update on this? I have claimed multiple twitch rewards for LE, and checked my steam linkage multiple times … but can’t see any MTX in game. It’s kind of frustrating.

1 Like

I also did not get my drops in game, on twitch I have 3 claimed items, but not in game. I have connected twitch with steam.

I very much hope it’s been resolved in the meantime, but in case it wasn’t…
This is the last update I can find on it, got it from the LE Discord:

From a Player -

"If you are having issues getting Twitch Drops I figured out the issue, you need to sign into your Steam account first, then your Twitch account.

Go to Last Epoch Twitch Drops

Scroll down till you see Steam sign in, then sign in

Scroll up to Twitch Sign in and sign in

I hope this is of any help, if not, I think the best thing to do is contact either Twitch or EHG (use Modmail on LE’s Discord).

1 Like

Hot damn that worked … thanks for the reply! Wish that simple procedure was made more clear, but at least I feel like my character looks noticeably better with a cloak on :slight_smile:

1 Like

This worked for me, thanks!

1 Like

It still doesn’t work for me.

My Twitch Acc. was at Last epoch with a different Steam Acc. tied together. I have this separated and connected to my Steam ACC. connected but the drops don’t appear.

Just wanted to chime in and say i did not recieve a single reward after claiming it on twitch.
At this point i doubt ill get them tho :confused:
Rewards i claimed:
Blue Seer’s Orb
Merchant’s Mantle
Green Dire-Guana
Mantle of the Prophesier

In the same boat as Lazy339. Have tried linking/unlinking/relinking and signing out/in as directed, to no avail.

1 Like

I have the Same Problem:-( tried everything multiple times.