Trying to use old filters causes Loot filter window to break game

Hello

So I was playing last night and I was trying to update my loot filters for a new build I was doing, namely the one on this page. An S Tier Hammerdin? Yes Please! Here ya go 0.8.1c

And my game kept freezing on the loot filter window. I could move my character, fight, use skills but I could not close the window or bring up the menu. I had to force exit. This happened a few times before I got frustrated, force exited for I believe the 3rd time that night and went to bed. Logged in the next morning and my character ( which had been made weeks ago) that I’d been playing the previous night was gone. Someone on discord told me about the temp files but even after messing around with things and it showing I had 5 character files, only 4 would show up in game. We could not restore the character. When I finally logged in, my stash, crafting stuff, and gold was missing. After trying for awhile to restore, we could not restore that either.

I went to work and got on today, realize the loot filters seem to be having this issue but it’s not just that old loot filter that is breaking things. I can’t use any of filters and just having the loot filter window open for a few minutes will cause the bug to happen.

output_log.txt (417.2 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.