TRUE OFFSCREENING With the Slippery Throwing-ONLY Rogue | Tanky "Autobomber" | All Content

Umbral Blades on its own will just “work” especially if you’re using shadow daggers, but the mana problem you’re referring to is fixed in my build with Shift & Shadow Cascade.

Shift recovers mana, and recovers even more mana if you’re under 50%, and Shadow Cascade refunds mana per shadow you pop, so if you Sync Strike → Dash it automatically uses Shadow Cascade and refunds all your mana. Watch my health and mana in this little gameplay vid, it’s constantly getting topped off.

1 Like

Edit: I accidentally uploaded a template filter last time @alegu

I took some time to properly re-make a filter today, so here’s my latest iteration:

https://pastebin.com/Z47rBjsY

It’s got a strong focus on visual hierarchy and can be used as a template for any other build with a bit of work- you just need to read the rule names and tweak the affixes accordingly.

Are you sure dawnfall works? i just had a couple of bladestorms spinning in a boss and i didnt get a single dusk shroud

From my experience, only the “on-flight piercing hit” from the thrown blade before it start spinning (ie on flight) works to generate the dusk shroud. The hit per second from the bladestorm does not.

Yes, if you read the node it’s “on use” not “on every hit”. You’ll also only get 1 stack per throw rather than 1 per hit.

You know that the filter is almost entirely set to not show anything right? “For example Recolor Exalted Amulet with >=6 Tiers of 0 Affixes and Tier sum >=6” will never show anything cause its looking for 6 Tiers of none existing Affixes

Ah shit, I exported the template copy, not the one that I edited. I will re-upload later tonight if I can.

Hey, did you managed to re-upload your filter?

I took some time to properly re-make a filter today, so here’s my latest iteration:

https://pastebin.com/Z47rBjsY

It’s got a strong focus on visual hierarchy and can be used as a template for any other build with a bit of work- you just need to read the rule descriptions and change the highlighted affixes as-needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.