TriKster's Dragonsong CoC Marksman Build Guide (0.8.5)

Probably, though due to the range on the proc you need to play it at short to mid-range so it’ll require more cautious play than other skills that you can use a long range.

Crit isn’t really a problem for a Rogue, especially when you can put a decent number of points in the Wound Maker passive.

The Wound Maker passive, gives a flat 5% crit chance per stack (uncapped) so hitting 100% crit chance is very easy for a Rogue in general & Marksman specifically.

1 Like

The combination of 10/10 in Wound Maker + Cinder Strike’s high attack speed with additional Burning Dagger procs (both Burning Dagger/Firebreathing skill points) & rotating Shurikens around you will make you crit all the time within a second.
So rush Firebreathing in Cinder Strike tree early on and the Wound Maker passive immediately once you reach Marksman Mastery. Once you equip Dragonsong at lvl 36 you crit all the time for the proc.
I don’t play HC but i try to keep my death counter as low as possible in every playthrough as a personal goal.
This Marksman build has one of the lowest death counts for me so far due to the high amount of Life on Hit/Crit and amazing Dodge stacking with Cinder Strike, even though its close range. I basically only die to oneshots and if you learn all the dangerous telegraphed attacks from bosses/rare monsters its definitely viable in hc.
Level with Bleed Puncture early on, its the safest and most comfortable way for marksman leveling. Ailments are op early on and you can kite while piercing all the enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.