Transversal vs Displacement

Transversal → Abilities with Cooldown that moves the caster into somewhere (ex: Teleport)
Displacement → Abilities with Cooldown that moves caster`s targets into somewhere (ex: Any Skill with pull or push effect)

Both Transversal and Displacement tags requires cooldown on skill but the target of instant movement and usefulness is different
Transversal → You teleport yourself out of danger or to close the gap for attack a foe
Displacement (on enemy) → You teleport your enemies to greater danger or to avoid being at range of their attacks
Displacement (on ally) → You teleport your allies out of danger or to close their gap for attack a foe

What do you think? Is it possible to all 5 basic masteries (Acolyte, Mage, Primalist, Rogue, Sentinel) to have at least one basic Displacement ability? They already have at least 1 Transversal ability, and maybe they should have at least 1 Displacement ability.

Important: other crowd control ailments (Stun, Freeze, Slow, …) are not Displacement, as they don`t move enemies around

I am not a big fan of homogenizing different classes.

I would say most of these types of abilities are already present on most classes, they are just hidden somewhere in a skill spec tree.

And as long as those abilities have enough theme, that fits the class it is totally ok for me.

But I would not like adding skills for the sake of adding them to homogenize classes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.