Training Dummy Suggestions

Please forgive me if this is already in the works, or even something that already exists I just can’t seem to figure out… but I thought it would be cool if the training dummy could do the following:

1. Have a mode where I can “enable” it and it’ll track the actual DPS after initial hit for a certain number of seconds and then spit out the actual DPS stat.
  2. Have a GUI to adjust it’s defenses.

shrug Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Edit: I guess you wouldn’t even need to enable it. It could work like that by default and reset after not being damaged for a certain period of time.

It maybe useful to adjust the amount of time it tracks though, assuming some builds take time to ramp up their DPS, and some people might want to track DPS including things like their mana regeneration over an extended period of time.

1 Like

Makes sense to me. Could be useful to know exactly how much damage you’re doing against an enemy that has damage reduction/resistance.

I had exactly the same idea as the tooltip dps is not accurate and the character Tab isnt accurate as well. So the game should add all the dmg we Deal to the Dummy and give US the average Dps. So we would always know how our damage is affected when we respec or use different items.

Alternative: Give US an accurate dmg stat Tab like in POE.

Also let totems attack the training dummy so you dont have to gauge it painfully when fighting monsters with various movespeeds.

If the training dummy was an enemy (rather than neutral)) this wouldn’t be an issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.