Trade & Item Factions

If you can list unlimited items as an MG member and they’re not in your inventory/stash when listed, doesn’t this give MG members essentially unlimited stash space (in a more convoluted way of course)?
You can just list all items for an absurdly high price so they’ll never be bought (or if they are, you got enough gold for it to not care) and then unlist them whenever you want to use them.

Aside from that I really like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’d need to farm the favor cost of listing each item.

1 Like

Damn, it’s almost like you guys put some thought into this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff!

2 questions :

1. With the merchant’s guild, when you sell an item, do you get the favor that the buyer put towards it?

2. If you initiate a trade not using the trade board (IE: 1 on 1 in person) do you still use favor in this case?

Speaking only for myself. I cannot WAIT to explore all of this. A lot of thought. A lot of debate. A lot of hard work went into all of this, obviously, and it looks amazing.

Feb 21st. Where you at?

1 Like
  1. No, the Favor is paid to the Merchant’s Guild, basically like a listing fee.
  2. Yes, you still pay the same Favor for a player-to-player trade, and still need the appropriate ranks to trade that item.
1 Like

But in the video you show how we can buy items from CoF gamble vendor. Don’t we spend our reputation then?

You spend Favor, not Reputation.

1 Like

Well, then I guess I’ll say good bye now… :wave:t2: I suppose all things must come to an end.

CoF is the Way.

3 Likes

February cannot come fast enough

Zero interest in MG, but CoF looks fantastic and I’ll be joining and remaining with them forever.

3 Likes

Is this feature available for offline players? MG will be useless there but the extra drops from the other factions is very nice.

1 Like

Looks great. Can’t wait!

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic! The CoF ranks are great! I can hardly contain my excitement over this

2 Likes

If we count them using specificity (each type of enemy killed that can trigger a prophecy): A lot, I don’t know the exact number off the top of my head. It’s also created in such a way we can continue to expand on prophecies in the future as well.

1 Like

Yes, Item Factions will be available in offline play - though as you mentioned joining Merchant’s Guild offline wouldn’t be very advantageous.

2 Likes

What’s the reasoning behind making items bought through the MG untradable? It’s kind of lame that a super expensive item I buy has ZERO market value once purchased.

1 Like

Is it possible to see what rank and which faction another player is?

1 Like

so you wanted that item for yourself or flip it lol ? :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re buying items to use, not sell.

2 Likes