Towns are Back!

Hello Travelers!

In preparation of Patch 0.9.2 - Runes of Power, we are enabling the updated Town functionality on all servers. While playing solo, entering a town will now match you with other players in the same region so you can meet other players in Eterra, and find allies for the fight ahead! If you find yourself already in a party, you will instead be given a town instance for just your party to keep your friends close. This change is being pushed out live to all of our servers, and no client update is necessary. You should soon be meeting up with all the other Travelers throughout Last Epoch!

Towns are Back!

10 Likes

Nice! I’ll be surprised then the next time I log in. :smiley:

1 Like

Is it intended that you see people only in towns when you log in the game. But if you leave e.g monoliths and travel back to end of time you don’t see anyone anymore?

Were you by any chance in a party when you returned to End of Time?

Nope, played whole time solo. I check tomorrow and do some repairs etc and if that doesn’t fix i post a bug report.

1 Like

I noticed this as well. I just figured my region was a little empty and no one was there. So I don’t really know if it did occur for sure.