Town portal spawned inside unpassable terrain

Town portal spawned inside unpassable terrain (a shop in Thetima), tried to reset it by using waypoint to refresh Thetima but my town portal disappeared completely. Not sure if intentional or bug, but town portals should stay persistent until I pass through it or create a new one.

Screenshot

Just confirming this still exists as of today 4/15, Beta 0.9i2. Happened in same location as the screenshot provided by ChillBeard.

Same here. Created a portal to Thetima from Isle of Storms and it landed inside a house that cannot be entered.

screenshot:
Last_Epoch_dpwO0EpmgP.zip (1.1 MB)

Same happened here:
Portal.zip (784.8 KB)

As of 4/18/2023, this is still an issue.

Thank you for the report!

happened for me the last 2 days

Happened to me tonight after clearing all of the Lagon Temple Depths when I wanted to clear my bags before the boss. It takes forEVER to clear that temple. Portal spawned inside a building by the armor vendor. Not happy bout that.

Am 2 days into game so apologies if not captured everything required for bug. lvl 29, warped with town portal from getting the pass back to the last outpost and it landed me inside a cart on the east of the outpost. can’t move or break surrounding crates. figured similar bug, different location, so have put it here rather than make a new thread - hope thats okay.

Still an issue in Deep Harbor.
screenshot.zip (298.3 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.