Torch of the Pontifex - No Lunge for Void Knight

Equipping the Torch of the Pontifex does not let you Lunge with the Void Knight… Please fix… .

I had raised another bug for the Precision node for the Avalanche skill of the Beast Master… It does not let you target avalanche to your will… still boulders fall around the player… Not fixed that as well… It was supposed to be fixed in the August patch…did not see any mention in the patch notes on steam…

You’ve probably got the Landsknecht node for Lunge, because it works finr for me with Torch of the Pontifex.

I think you’re mistaking the preview of the patch notes for the actual patch notes that will contain a list of bug fixes as well as shiny new stuff (which is what the preview is focussing on). 0.7.9 isn’t out yet but should be this week (hopefully).

Dang… my bad…thanks… so I need to respec that node if I want to use the Torch…

Thanks… Amazing weapon though…

:slight_smile: Yup. It’s not uncommon for someone to post that something’s not working & it’s a bug only to be told that they’ve taken a node that changes the behaviour (like Landsknecht, the Primalist node that limits then to 1 companion, or the Lich node that converts leech into a damage bonus).

Much Appreciated…Really invested in the game… try to stream it quite a lot… but am just a starting youtuber… After Diablo2 this one has peaked my interest… waiting for the multiplayer…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.