关于技能点

先去B站官方号去留言的,今天看到官网可以反馈,就来反馈一下~
官方你好,
作为一款刷子游戏爱好者,被暴雪(暗黑4)和心动(火炬之光无限)伤透心的玩家来说,巧合之下遇到这款游戏,不管从可玩性,还是官方对于玩家的态度来说,都是业界楷模!希望纪元可以越来越好。
今天留言主要是想提个意见,我自己完了四五天之后,推荐给两个朋友一起玩,对于游戏本身,都给予了很高的评价,但是有一点,关于技能洗点的问题,我不知道官方这样设计的初衷是什么,但是对于玩家来说确实是很不友好的一个设定,虽说后期洗完技能点,刷两张图就解决了,但是,能玩到后期说明本事就是喜欢这款游戏的玩家,而对于初次游玩的玩家来说,在开荒阶段我觉得这是很不合理的设定,尤其是新手开荒期,我的一个朋友就是因为这个设定(他不喜欢上来抄别人的bd就喜欢自己研究,捣鼓各种技能,因为每次换技能技能点就没了,得重新练技能,在前期真的是很不合理的设定)最终剧情都没体验完就直接退款不玩了,不管怎么跟他讲后期玩法多么的优秀,也挡不住他退坑的想法,在此我想说的是,对于开荒期,对于新手,这种不合理的设定,可能会导致很多玩家放弃体验游戏后续内容。
但愿官方会看到这条留言
—————纪元爱好者

I used an auto-translator to read this, so I apologize if I got something wrong.

Your suggestion and feedback is in relation to the cost of respecing active skills, right? As in, the fact you have to re-level said skill after respecing and changing things around?

If so, I apologize but this probably isn’t going to change, plus it’s a very small time-waster as skill levels go up to a minimum-floor as you level up. Not only that, but once respeced you’ll earn multiplied experience in said skill until you’ve caught up.

This makes it so you have to somewhat test and play with the skill at least active on your hot-bar to get it back up to your level, while not making skill respecs so cheap that you might as well not have to invest anything at all into them.

If that’s a deal breaker for you and your friends, then I’m sorry cause I don’t know what can be done to help you. It’s really a very small time-investment to relevel a skill after respecing it or removing a few points from it.

Remember, when you respec a skill you gain a mininum-level that your skills can be, and you regain experience in said skills until it’s back up to your other ones. It’s the equivalent of maybe one or two runs through Monolith to get a skill back up to where you can mess around with it again.

Also I’m not sure on the rules of the forum, whether it’s English-only or not. Maybe use some translator next time, just in case? Would hate for your posts to get removed just because of that since your questions and feedback are still valid regardless of language.

I do hope you and your friend can give the game another try, but if that’s a deal breaker then sadly I don’t have another solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.