Top 5 systems I would like to see next patch

These are the top 5 things I would like to see in next patch. Not specific order and could be at least one or a couple implemented.

1. Lost Memories aka my hopes for sockets

2. Legendaries

3. Gates of Memoriam

4. Runemaster

5. Tooltip DPS

2 Likes

For me it’s tooltip damage numbers, and after that some of the missing classes&skill trees.

2 Likes

I am personally most excited for the Warlock Mastery, but since they just reordered the EA Forecast with the Rogue release, i am almost sure that we will not see any P4 entries anytime soon.

Legendaries and Eternity Caches are now P4 and i doubt they would rearrange them into P4 to just release them within the next few patches.

I bet all my money on Lost Memories PLUS Gates Of Memorium being included in the next patch.

Lost Memories are accessible in MoF and GoM content as far as we know (from their old website). So it would make sense to release Lost Memories alongside GoM.

This would give us a good amount of new endgame and character progression.

2 Likes
  1. Lost Memories and Gates of Momorum
  2. Legendaries
  3. Warlock
  4. Final story chapter
  5. 3D Art of uniques

I know #5 probably is not high priority. But I’m starving for all the cool items to look badass when equipped.

2 Likes
  1. Tooltip DPS
  2. Final chapter
  3. Support for 2-handers in Blade Dancer
  4. Make DPS Sigils of Hope Great (again)!
  5. Make the other classes as awesome/polished/synergistic as the Rogue.
    5a. Multiplayer testing…
3 Likes

lol why is your top 5 number 5 - 9?

Lol my top 5 things id like to see next patch

1. Mana Gain on thorn totem death/unsummon but at a reduced amount
  2. New Fire skill for Primalist (Shaman)
  3. New totem types
  4. Any endgame system either added or revamped
  5. Sockets in whatever form they take
    5a) More idols for specific skills on all classes
    5b) Werebear animation updated
    5c) New transformation for primalist
    5d) New passive tree for forge guard
    5e) More Nodes like aspect buffs for all classes added to passive trees
    5f) Minion Damage Reduction Implicit gear
    5g) Charge for werebear no longer require a target
    5h) Transformation skills with skill trees that can be specalized
    5i) Minion Stances
    5j) Necromancer passive tree rework
    5k) Sacrifice brought back to some glory
    5l) Hammer Throw Given some love
    5m) Cosmetics
    5n) Multiplayer
    5o) Missing Masteries
    5p) Shoulder gear slot

Yeap. theres my 5 things id love to see next patch

4 Likes

I was being polite & didn’t mention it.

But he got a revised passive tree in 0.7.10!

This will have me super happy. I have been wanting Gates since I started the game. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I fixed it :laughing: i thought if anyone Llama would’ve been the on to point that out. @boardman21 it was from a bigger list

Llama, however, is too polite. And occasionally talks about himself in the third person.

1 Like

@Llama8 overlooked this and isn’t able to just give in to say “Even a Llama also is just a human being and may not notice every mistake”.

Now he wants to let it look like he’s “polite”… pfff :triumph:

1 Like

This is cheating! I just felt bad because I mixed 2 points into my first one. But 5) - 5p) is ridiculous!!

:upside_down_face::grin:

2 Likes

1: Multiplayer (+ ingame barter system)
2: ability to rearrange the spaces on chest better + a much deeper(/better!) search engine for the loot filter
(EXAMPLE 1: show me all silver rings with Attunement PLUS Cold Damage PLUS Armour and PLUS Stun Avoidance - no matter what tiers they are)
(EXAMPLE 2: show me overall all items with “totalized Tier 17” and aboved on helmed, chests, gloves; AND show me all other item classes ABOVE “totalized Tier 20”) …and…so…on… :wink:
3: something like “Diablo 3 Armory” (i like to visite my Heroes without the need to load 'em)
4: storable ingame char calculator (for skills, passives, items and so on)
5a: Legendarys
5b: Sockets
5c: outstanding classes
5d: other outstanding endgame systems
5e: polishing all (existing) systems
5f: sure, there ARE many other things we all would love to see…

Well we know MP and trading will not be next patch and maybe one of the masteries will be in we know they will not do all 3 at once. :stuck_out_tongue:

You want some little, more likelier things on my list? :relaxed:
Ok, here we are:

1: Talent Trees for Sentinel Stances
2: ability to rearrange the spaces on chest better + a much deeper(/better!) search engine for the loot filter
(EXAMPLE 1: show me all silver rings with Attunement PLUS Cold Damage PLUS Armour and PLUS Stun Avoidance - no matter what tiers they are)
(EXAMPLE 2: show me overall all items with “totalized Tier 17” and aboved on helmed, chests, gloves; AND show me all other item classes ABOVE “totalized Tier 20”) …and…so…on… :wink:
3: something like “Diablo 3 Armory” (i like to visite my Heroes without the need to load 'em)
4: storable ingame char calculator (for skills, passives, items and so on)
5: Sockets

:relaxed: :innocent: :relaxed:

1 Like

I like really like these! the only thing I doubt we will see is the stances. they have said the will be made into different more active skills / into passives. Kinda like how Mark for death was changed into Bone Curse and is only a passive effect now.

But I would say the sockets and the calculator are something I am really hoping we get soon. :grin:

1 Like

I would like a rework of damage reflection to be pre-mitigated damage. It would be nice to experiment with “thorns” builds that could be viable.

I would like craftable idols. It is extremely difficult to acquire specific idols. Maybe multiplayer/trading will fix this a bit.

I very much want Falconer.

My statement stands

1 Like

I agree with all of these. These are the updates I want :slight_smile:

I also like what @boardman21 said about Idols for all skills, and updating the Werebear animation. Werebear swipe needs a new noise too…

Speaking of noises, I’m excited about more voice acting, and more dialog from the character during combat, walking around, etc. It feels great in some places, poor in others. “I will not DIE here.”

I feel like Warpath could use a tweak in the opposite direction - better (or even just 100%) damage effectiveness, possibly at the cost of reduced chance to proc on hit effects. The feeling of it now is that warpath itself doesn’t do much damage, but the procs do (Axe Thrower, Divine Bolt, etc.) Which makes it feel more like a Cast on Crit build from PoE, throwing stuff all over the screen, it’s kind of ridiculous. My Primalist in the 30s and my Rogue from 30-60 did more damage from their direct skills than my Sentinels in their 80s.

Having played quite a bit of forge guard lately i have to say i agree.