Thoughts on Druid

I feel very powerful. I am using Spriggan Form primarily. Level 42 and already doing 8k per cast of spirit thorns. I do have many uniques on.

I just unlocked Entangling Roots. A large number of the nodes refers to root wave while others refer to entangling roots. Was the name changed at some point and the nodes were not, or should I know what this root wave is and just have not figured it out? I also just noticed in the summon spriggan tree, the node called creeping roots calls the spell ensnaring roots but it has the same damage per second as my version of entangling roots.

It would be really nice to have a mini action bar that allows us to activate our companion abilities while shapeshifted.

I am having a blast so far, really cool. Ill have more feedback soon.

edit: 15k dmg per second at lvl 45 with spirit thorns. this is alot! :smiley:

Mind sharing your passive tree and gear?

I will do so when i take a break in a bit :slight_smile:

spirit thorns cannot target boxes and what not to blow it up.

summon spriggan issue during fight with logan. when teleported from the borttom back up to the top, they just stand on the center circle thing and do nothing.

For bug reports and suggestions, to make sure they’re noticed you probably want the “feedback” forum, right? :slight_smile:

Bugs - i.e. obvious errors in the behaviour of the game/skills/etc - in the bug section of the forum…

Ideas and feedback on how to improve existing skills/etc or what you dont like… Feedback section…

That’s a known issue with minions.

Are you running as Druid? Seems like Shaman could also work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.