Thorn Slinger Unique

Hello.

The unique belt “Thorn Slinger” is not properly adding +1 to physical skills. Once a single point is added to a specced physical skill, the +1 levels are not allowed to be added to other slotted applicable skills.

Video of this bug: https://imgur.com/a/KfYMPYA

Thanks!

Known visual bug with +skills items, you should be getting the points to allocate they just don’t show up on the skill tab.

1 Like

Thank you for the note, Llama! I did not have the points to allocate at the time of testing this earlier today, but I’ll check again when I am able to get back into the game.

1 Like

/edit

You right.

I just want to add that I’m also experiencing the same issue shown on the video above and it’s making me sad :frowning:

Hi all,

I have the same issue, and it is 100 percent not just a visual bug.

Thank you!

I am having the same issue. However, there is more to it.

Equipping the belt visually shows that all physical skills have +1 point available, when ONE point in any skill is consumed, it removes all the other points available. Going to the other skills tells me I have No points available.

The other part of the problem…by equipping the belt, I am given a point (based on the above issue), if I unequip the belt, and re equip the belt after closing inventory screen, I am alowed to put yet another point in the skill.

If I had the patience to do this process over and over again…one point at a time, I could essentially completely fill all my physical skill points.

The points I add this way remain even after unequipping the belt.

When you unequip the belt does it not remove a skill point? Have you counted the number of points allocated?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.