This easy game is hard

Agreed! It won’t solve the slow reflexes, but that will surely help for the knowledge of the game.

That is good if you learn from it. I see build guides like this: a very good base that you can use to learn the mechanisms and see examples of what works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A good build guide will help you understand WTF is happening & why so that you can successfully tweak the build to achieve whatever aims you want.

1 Like

I cannot believe how many replies this post is receiving.

Here is what none of you are saying:

You have played 600 hours since joining in January. That’s 150 hours per month bro. That’s 5 hours PER DAY bro. That is A LOT of playtime.
You have leveled 30 characters? You still cannot figure out how to make a build that dominates even after all the respecs, tests, questions, advice and help?
Oh AND you are 130+IQ???

Cmon people, this dude seems to be a troll who is just not as good at this game as he wants to be.

2 Likes

A troll? No. Bad? Yes, I can admit that.
And you forgot one point: I insult nobody. I would appreciate if you could do the same.

7 Likes

Hope you can work things out.

3 Likes

I wrote SHTRAK is behaving like a troll because that what he is doing.
My post wasn’t negative. I broke down HIS data to support my characterization.
You are offended by math? LOL whatever.
SHTRAK is taking advantage of a giving community.

Cancel me all you want. it’s what people do these days when they don’t receive a hug for not succeeding when a little more effort and persistence is required.

He already contributed a lot to the community since he joined. And he did this in a polite way. No need to go at him.

Please be nice.

Yes, there is. I don’t believe him. I do believe he is trolling the community.

Why is it that when someone gets called out people can’t handle it?
Are his facts really that hard to question?

SHTRAK and people like him do stuff like this because no one challenges them.

I remember a time when it was the norm to “cancel” people like SHTRAK and not me.