Things not in the game that you'd like to keep that way

There are a lot of threads that argue to remove/add some features to the game. This one, on the other hand is a thread to appreciate the developers who have not added particularly bad mechanics to the game, and at the same time to say that these things are not wanted by players, if they are considered for future updates.

So, my list:
1 No “feel the weight” - there’s no manual picking up of each currency/crafting mats. There are suggestions to make shards auto-pick, but current implementation is already way better than in PoE. If there is some form of lootable currency/crafting mats/whatever thing you’d want to pick up without checking, that would be added to the game in the future, it’d be better if it is picked up automatically along with affix shards, or gold.
2 No enemy detonate dead/corpse explosion that scales with monsters’ HP and oneshots players while being hard to see.
3 No “flask piano” or similar short-term buffs that you have to keep up for every character. There are per-class exceptions (like Sigils of Hope), and I hope they are addressed, but at least they are limited to single abilities and are not core of the whole game.

Feel free to add other things, my are all from PoE, as I’ve not played other ARPGs for any considerable length of time. Pretty sure D3/D4 players will have a lot to add.

1 Like