Thetima black screen

And changing various graphics settings didn’t affect it further? I’d recommend updating your drivers and operating system just in case, and then restart your PC.

Yea changing the setting didnt change anything. Windows is up to date and few minutes ago i updated my graphics driver (was only one version behind). Restart also didnt fix it. It has to do with thetima cause other zones load just fine.

I am having the same issue here, already try to verify integrity of game files. Also other zone is fine as well

Could you both attach your System Information? @Tacocat @hadi94

I’ll keep an eye on this, we haven’t had this problem internally so we probably need to collect more information before we can investigate.

Sure but the “using the dx tool” link within your system information site is dead btw. I do know how to get it tho.

DxDiag.txt (97.6 KB)
Is this correct ?

DxDiag.txt (107.5 KB)

Sorry, we’ll look into that dead link. Those files are correct, thanks.

Hi, i have the same issue, https://imgur.com/a/9QLZLqx
i have unistalled the game and verified the game files as well as restarted my computer.
The areas that are black is thetima and the new chapter 9 area.
DxDiag.txt (91.8 KB)
Player-prev.log (852.9 KB)

Same for me, but the screen doesn’t go black but shows the former area graphics instead, the minimap does update though.

DxDiag.txt (95.6 KB)
Player.log (36.8 KB)

After latest patch, the issue still persists. But i suppose fix wasnt intended to be included anyway.

Getting the same issue. Did the whole troubleshooting song and dance. DxDiag included.

DxDiag.txt (107.4 KB)

In my case the problem solved when I change the anti aliasing option into anything other than SMAA

6 Likes

Changing the anti aliasing fixed it for me as well, tnx.

Did the trick indeed, after switching to TAA all is working as intended. Thx!

Jesus guys thanks a lot for that! I thought I cannot play the new chapter! Its works with TAA!

Your right, SMAA seems to be broken. Changing to any other AA option solves the issue. Thank you. I guess most people go with TAA default option, thats why there are not even more people reporting this issue.

Same issue here. I can confirm that the issue is only with SMAA. Setting AA to Off, FXAA, or TAA fix it.

Thanks for the reports and followup. We’ll look into the cause of this, though it might not be fixed in 0.8.3c.

Using a different Anti-Aliasing mode for now is recommended, of course.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.