There is not one Green Set Item for a Rive Pally

There is not one Green Set Item for a Rive Pally
There are only about 2 unique for a Rive pally.
Could someone tell me what’s going on? I have about 35 Sets and I cannot wear one of them
Unique are trash too I don’t need a !H mace that has anything to do with minions.

If you’re playing Rive are you also playing Void Knight?

Yes I have about 46 point in Void knight

Sets are garbage for the most part anyway - and they aren’t meant to have one available for every possible build in the game. A healthy build usually consists of mostly rare/exalted pieces with some beneficial uniques/legendaries sprinkled in.

Why would you even want to use a set? You’d only limit yourself intentionally in building your own character. But if you’re absolutely determined to force use a set then your best bet as a Void Knight running Rive is probably the Forgotten Knight Set. But keep in mind that you’d end up with a vastly subpar build as compared to a more custom-fitted setup.

The point of Set and Unique items is not for there to be one for every possible class and skill. That’s what’s going on.

1 Like

Totally agree with that - Greens are garbage but I’m always looking for purples and cannot find any upgrades even with the loots filters. Does anyone know at what level of corruption things as in gear really start to change?