There is no way to move crafting materials out of storage

I realize that multiplayer and trading is not out, but with no functionality to get the materials out of storage, how will we be able to trade them?

Or is this confirmation that the devs won’t let us trade them?

Well, as of now, there isn’t any plans for open trade for anything. Just the Bazaar.

And lets hope they keep it that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I was thinking about the bazar when I said trade. Or will it be that we won’t trade mats on the bazar?

That’s unknown at the moment. All we know is that the Bazaar will have some form of limitation on what you can post (i.e. not “the most powerful items” per their Dev Blog). But no detail on what that entails.

I need to state that I could keep everything in the stash and not add it in the crafting inventory, and in multiplayer, theoretically just drop it. (no idea on personal loot, and soulbound items).

So mechanically, I was already expecting removing items from that storage.

I very strongly suspect that they won’t allow things like that.

1 Like

The EHG Devs indicated in the blog that you can trade items “in a party if the item dropped while you were in that party.” I assume dropping a previously looted item to someone newly in your party will not work.

1 Like

I very strongly suspect that they won’t allow things like that.

Then there won’t be any practical trading at all. Bazar or otherwise.

I know, this is what I’ve said since they announced the concept of the bazaar.

Let’s wait and see then. MP and bazar are up next more or less.

“Next”… “Soon”…

I believe trading of anything they want to allow through the bizaar would or should be possible even if it is in your forge materials. I dont see any need to drop something on the ground to implement trade. For example they could allow a very limited time for you to gift a good drop to someone on your friends list and also a very limited time to drop in game. Your instanced stuff that you drop in game should disappear after a short time if not picked up and after pickup a very short time to gift to friends before it becomes only saleable through the bizaar.

I know it’s not the same as what your asking , but …

For someone who likes to do meme challenges , I really do wish there was a way to empty it , or at least opt out of auto storage to forge

From what we’ve been told , it will be like current vendors but their wares are randomly generated from other players listings.

It’s honestly not that bad of a way to do it IMHO, sadly the evolution of the gaming community has made trading far too easy in these games, so as a developer you either have to balance around trade, which then means most people who don’t “flip” items can’t afford most items or you let everyone have everything they want and get bored of the game.

Personally I think they should add some fork of reputation system which unlocks trading with the person , so you can only trade amongst friends , of course that also has a whole set of problems itself

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.