Theorycrafting Alluvion Spellblade Shatterstrike

Ok thank you for the information. That is good to know

Even for Alluvion, which is a boss drop?
It will have better stats?

Given a unique item that is about to drop, so it’s on the way to the ground and it needs to figure out how much LP it has, the only thing that affects that is the zone level.

It’s a really simple system and I think that’s what’s tripping people up.

The only reason you would give up zone level is to make a significantly larger number of rolls by significantly increasing drop chance or clear speed. With Lagon clear speed might make a difference. If you can do runs in half the time, that’s double drops. However, empowered is a higher zone level, so the ones that do drop will on average be higher LP.

I feel like that’s as in depth as I can possibly get with it.

3 Likes

Do empowered bosses really have a bigger loot table?

Because I thoguht there are 3 “loot pool”

• The regular 2 Uniques, that have 50%/50% drop chance
  • The non-guaranteed unique, that can already drop on normal, but it’s likelyhood of dropping is increased by %inc. item rarity
  • The empowered-only drop, that is also not dropping more likely with %inc. item rarity

I always thought, that all of those loot pools are independant from each other, because I already had MoF bosses drop all 3 uniques at once.

Yup, you’re right, totally forgot about that, so I’ll update that post. It’s even less complicated, just clear speed vs level.

2 Likes

Ok, so the only reason to do normal instead of empowered would be clear speed, at least for the boss specific uniques.

I guess that still could make a difference, because if you push a normal timelines to 50 corruption, the Timeline Stabiltiy needed is much lowered on normal.

But generally for random drops, higher level zones and %inc item rarity will give you a lot more uniques anyway PLUS they drop more likely with higher LP

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.