Using Legendary Eye of Reen with added base Melee Crit we reach very high crit chance. We then stack as much crit multi as we can, along with the standard fare of flat fire damage, increased/more fire damage, fire pen & attack speed. Spellblade provides a large buffer of Ward over our health. We use Azurral’s Fury belt for the extreme flat fire damage buff on bosses, followed by a high-buff Enchant Weapon, followed by a high damage Surge. Flamereave for clearing & Flame Ward for defense.
Base planner w/Uniques: Spellblade, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner
Added items for Legendary: Spellblade, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner
Rotation for big bosses
- Pop a potion to activate Falsewater Fury from the belt (no worries, you’ll get more potions thanks to Increased Chance to Find buffs)
- Upon reaching 0 mana, pop Enchant Weapon for a 340% damage boost, flat fire boost and 50% attack speed boost, lasting 9 seconds.
- Once that ends, pop Surge to consume 10 stacks of Dormant Energy gaining ward, slamming down 10 ignites & gaining 10 stacks of Fire Aura.
- Gauntlets should reliably drop Fire Tornados which shred fire resist.
- Armor + Relic leech plenty of life if damage gets by your ward layer.
- Amulet is there for an “Oh S**t” event.
This build should be insane on bosses, and have no issues clearing packs with Crit Flamereaves (auto-crit after 3 Firebrands).