The Wengari got me (Boss Fights Praise)

I’m talking about the end bosses of normal monoliths, not Quest Echos. i.e. The crabby captain, the dragon, the stompy dude, the poison slug guy, etc. But my tank character can also face-tank Lagon’s main beam in a Quest Echo, too. But he gets 1 shot by these two otherwise normal monolith (not Quest Echo) bosses. They deal way too much damage and need a nerf badly.

Oh, and just now I encountered them throughout a map as non-bosses. Repeat, not the Monolith end-boss, literally just random guys throughout the map (multiple times), and they were weaker in this form, but almost 1 shot me because I wasn’t expecting them as just regular “trash mobs”. Like, I was literally exploding packs of monsters and then suddenly BAM! out of nowhere, and I’m like “WTF’ingF ?! Now they are trash mobs?”

They are WAY OP.

What kind of defense does your char have? (life/res/damage reduction/crit avoidance), and have you chosen modifiers like high elemental damage or deadly etc?

I agree they can be tough, but if your char is build/geared right, and you arent standind in the avalanche while getting hit by the leap attack, then they shouldnt be that much of a problem.
If you share your build here : Last Epoch Build Planner then im sure people can help you to gear right for encounters like that :slight_smile: (im not saying your build/gear is wrong, but it sounds strange if your getting one shot by them)

I don’t think you are getting it at all.

• Regular monolith (not a quest echo)
  • Regular monster (not the “mini boss” at the end)
  • nearly 1 shotting any character I have, including really tanky ones
  • Regular monolith (not a quest echo)
  • end of the monolith (aka “mini boss”)
  • can 1 shot even my tankiest character who can face-tank all other monolith minibosses and even face tank Lagon’s beam in a Quest Echo.

This has nothing to do with my build whatsoever. These boss/pair is ridiculously overtuned and needs to be nerfed hard. When you compare them to other Non-Quest Echo minibosses (not counting Spires and Altars here, just “Kill X” mini bosses), they are WAY too strong, to the point of ridiculousness.

Well maybe i dont, was just trying to be helpful, as none of my chars have problems with those.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.