The Tree Stooges (BM, Druid, Shaman Spriggan Builds 0.8.1C)

When you turn into Spriggan form, you get a new skill bar which makes you able to cast the Vines/Roots. The Vines are the litlle green “arms” sticking out of the ground dealing damage, and the Root is the “thorny hedge” that taunt mobs.
Also if this is your first char and you dont have acces to the unique belt “legacy of the quiet forest”, you should try save as much money as possible so when youre level 50 you can gamble for it (its a bronze belt). The belt makes you regen mana when in spriggan form and is quite vital for this build.

Thank you so much Cujo, i really appreciate!

1 Like

Thanks to the OP for making this build. I’m currently lvl 72 and blasting through the timelines. I’ve played almost 15 levels without the belt, suddenly realizing I had it in my stash all along (stupid me) oh well. The point is, the build is definitely doable without the chase unique belt, but it certainly adds a huge QOL to the build.

1 Like

Thanks, good to hear you like it. And kudos to you for getting that far without the belt, i dont think i would have had the patience to wait for the cooldown on spriggan form each time i ran out of mana :smiley:

If skill level+ in gear, which skill is best? :thinking:

I really cant say as i play SSF and havent had the luck to find gear/shards enough yet to really test it out, but i would assume any of the +pet (depending on which build you use ofc) would be best as they provide minion damage.

1 Like

I’m having a hard time finding the belt. Is there any good way to farm it? Currently, running monos and using my gold on bronze belt gambles.

Im afraid not, its a random drop so it will same chances of drop in any mono area. It sure can be hard to find, but you can use the method shown in this video if youre tired of looking for it : Cujo's Spriggan Shaman Spellcaster, Tower Defense In Last Epoch | Last Epoch Build Guide | Patch 8.1 - YouTube

Cujo, thanks for the great builds! I have a lvl 70 druid that kind of failed, but ideas from this build saved it! I’m going to fully convert it to yours as soon as I can, but I do have one question… For the life of my I can’t figure out how frenzy totem is cast in the druid version? Is there something I’m missing, or is it just a skill that’s there because there is nothing else to take?

1 Like

Glad you like it, and yea the frenzy totem is just a “leftover” from leveling and cant be used.

(However you can spec Maelstrom and have it procced from either Frostborn seed relic or idols, but its not really that useful, and it will cost mana to proc.)

Do you have a more choosy loot filter for this one?

I only have the one linked further up in this thread, but you can just unmark the things in there that you dont wanna see anymore (or you can unmark all affixes and make it show only items, or unmark all items and show only affixes).
I dont think its a good idea to link my own filters, as they constantly change, and there might be things left out that others will need :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.