The Ruined Coast-Can't hit targets with projectiles

Exactly on this spot at the boss fight for this map it’s not possible to hit enemies with projectile skills. Had to lure the enemies down the small hill next to the waypoint. Some kind of invisible wall. Sorry for no video.
https://imgur.com/UapKA1w

I had this same bug. Also no video to share, but I took some comparative screen shots. In the second, only one projectile is visible, since the earlier ones hit the invisible wall. In the first screen shot, you can see multiple arrows, since they keep going with no invisible wall to hit.

Multiple arrows
Single arrow

This same bug happened again in the Flooded Cavern, within the Black Sun monolith.

This is a screenshot of the location.

This location seems to be much more wall-like than area-like.

Thanks for the report!

Continuing this theme, there’s another area where this happened to me.

The Shattered Valley, right near the time rift. The invisible barriers in this area are more inconsistent.

Could you upload a pic of the offending area to somewhere like imgur.com & link it.

Broken Projectile
for comparison:
Working Projectile

This area is very inconsistent, in that I don’t have guesses on where the broken areas actually are, it doesn’t seem to be a zone or a wall, just random pillars that might not be blocking projectiles in all directions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.