The Missing Merchant quest stuck after leaving fight

Hi!

On my way to the Dry River, I successfully found the clues of the missing merchant and then got attacked per quest trigger. The quest is not foolproof however, as leaving the zone and reentering it will not spawn the scarab again.

The first trail of the body can be interacted with (shown as grey ?), but the second is nowhere to be found, and interacting with the merchant (shown as golden ?) will trigger no dialog box. My quest progress is stuck on having found the merchant and then dealing with the scarab.

Please investigate!

Update: The quest can be completed by talking to Ritolo in the Upper District. The Scarab won’t spawn at all as described, but talking resolves the issue.

I ran into the same issue. Unfortunately, talking to Ritolo still did not resolve the issue for myself.

My quest is stuck on “Slay the Scarab Broodkeeper!”. I’ve walked the entire area with the quest. Attempted to talk to both Ritolo and the missing merchant after talking with the other. No luck.

This was resolved in the latest update.

Great to hear!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.