The loot filter is now reset for each leave game

In my environment, if I select an existing item filter directly from Interface, it works during that game, but once I press LEAVE, the filter reset. (NO FILTER).

It seems that only when I press Manage loot filters additionally after setting the filter, the changes are recorded.

※Edit : deleted log files

Hey there…

Usually when things like this happen its either that one or more of the filter files has somehow become corrupted… OR the game files need to verified through Steam to ensure the install is ok.

Your log files are also full of some strange looking errors that I havent noticed in other logs before so I would definitely verify your game files FIRST before doing anything else.

Second, with the game not running, I would backup your filter files/folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch and remove the filter xml files and create a new filter in-game and see if it still does the same thing - if it does then its obviously not the filter files… if it works fine, then its the filters causing the problem and you need to recreate new ones…

That should solve your Filter issue…

Recommendation: Looking at your Dxdiag… you are having some hassles that you should probably try to fix: WaasMedic is crashing on your machine - This is one of the utilities that try to repair Windows Update when it gets damaged - i.e. Windows Update thinks its damaged and may not be updating your system correctly for some reason. Your Razer Synapse software has also crashed and the THXService audio component is regularly crashing…

I suggest you check into those errors to ensure your system is running properly…

1 Like

Thanks for your comment! :hugs:

I had a hunch since no one has reported this problem, but it appears that the problem may not be caused by the game client, but rather my environment.

Based on the advice you gave me, I will try to check as much as I can myself.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.