The Imperial Uprising: Event Details & Poll Results

That’s fair, though they have a low drop rate so I’ve heard. So let me rephrase that, in that case,
ahem

Do you honestly think that 1 4 (ish) people with a buffed drop rate is going to have a higher chance for dropping specific gear than several thousand players? Even if you just need a particular unique with 0lp to get a build working, those are always for sale cheap, potentially free.

Yeah, I don’t know, I’d assume the number of players will be lower than when 1.1 launched first time round & I wouldn’t be surprised if a higher % of people played CoF than last time on account of there being duped gold in 1.0 & 1.1.

No. Solutions such as never ever enabling direct person to person trade again and making the Bazaar as close to 110% anonymous as possible.

That doesn’t prevent gold duping as an economy destroyer

I’m not sure what the motivation would be though if you effectively eliminate 99.999 of the RMT.

People who want to dupe gold to buy items?

Answering question - yes, i assume it similar easy if this item in bazaar is close to free as you said, farming favor for prophecies to get thjem enough for avarage drop of that item takes similar time to farm favour in order to buy it from bazaar especially early cycle, and this snowball realy hard as u can farm this unique efficient, where as i mentioned how much was unstable core with high mana this cycle? :slight_smile:

You said yourself, devs said this also only thning bazaar is better is super high endgame unique items, if u actually have gold to buy multiple of those, which for last two cycle only duppers had :slight_smile: