The ignite chance with warpath

i am try to convert the warpath bleed to ignite. So i just use the skill tree point EARTHSCORCHER which can convert 100% bleed chance to ignite chance, at mean time ,i arm the unique gloves Maehlin’s Hubris that do the same thing as the skill point.
you can see, I want to convert the bleed chance to ignite twice, and I think it should work which did`t.
The skill point only work to the warpath itself, and the gloves work the global . At the warpath side, you just have zero bleed chance and some ignite change with skill point. But at the global side, your bleed chance is convert to ignite, I wander if the skill point is HIgh PRIority then item, or it is a bug? help me!

No, conversion only happens once, once one of them (gloves/skill node) has converted your bleed to ignite, there’s no bleed left for the other one to convert. If you want one of the nodes behind Earthscorcher then you probably don’t need the gloves & would likely do better with some crafted gloves. If you don’t need the nodes behind Earthscorcher then you can save yourself some skill points.

When you converted something there is nothing left to convert :).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.