The Great College Imperial Era

Locked door in The Great College side quest area was missing upon entering the area, the quest still seems to require you to visit the ruined era to progress the quest, but the locked door that should be there is missing.

Confirmed. I just came here to report this too :slight_smile:

Similar bug, might not be the exact same, but the following happened:

1. Entering “The Great College” from “Imperial Welryn”
  2. Upon entering “The Great College” I got the message you got killed, but my character was alive on the screen underneath.
  3. The zone are missing all mobs, but can walk true the door that should be blocked by the quest.
  4. Can interact with breakables and open chests, only gold drop, but unable to be looted - Shrine could be picked up but didnt give the buff.
  5. Tried re-entering true a portal = no change
  6. Ported back to the WP in “Imperial Welryn”, the zone are now empty with mobs, same issues about drops and looting mentioned in point “4”.
  7. Unable to interact with the NPC in “Imperial Welryn” that is on the knees begging for assistance.

Edit: went to “The Great College” with another char without dying, the door is still missing, but one can interact with it and proceed with the quest. Mobs were still existing in the zone as well.

This is a known issue.

Has been fixed.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.