The "Fulminationg Caw" passive in the "Storm Crow" skill tree doesn't seem to be working

According to the passive, lightning damage increases for myself should now apply to my crows… I have 5/5 points allocated to this passive. When I equip an item with % lightning damage for myself it changes nothing for the minion stats in the character stat screen… I’ve even tried re-summoning the crows in-case their stats were snap-shot… Is this a bug? If so, is it just visual or am I currently wasting points in this passive?

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

The character sheet has various bugs and the devs have committed to reworking it (we hope for the update in 0.8.5 but it might not make it)… The entire minion section doesnt always report the correct information so its likely that what you are seeing is just that…

However, if you are up to it, you should try and see if the minions actually do lightning damage when you do this… look for the spark like animations and watch the minion damage numbers etc… If it doesnt seem that these are working, then this may be more than just a character sheet bug…

The character screen doesn’t reflect skill-specific stats, only global stats. Since that node only affects Storm Crow it won’t show on the character screen. The devs are working on an updated character screen that will give us all the skill data we want.

Not a bug.

There stats are also snapshot…

It’s not a bug, it’s just the character screen not displaying skill-specific modifiers.

thanks for the feedback

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.