The direction of Last Epoch

i really like where this game is headed. player shops for trade is a great idea as trade can become a real pain in “other” games.

one concern i do have is for the multiplayer part where you see other players in town or common areas. right now, in towns, you can see all of your minions. i have seen builds that can have over 100 minions. how will this be dealt with for multiplayer? if you have several 100+ minion players in a common area at the same time that will put a massive graphics load on any system.

this can also be affected by player MTX as some players really go overboard on “dressing” up their characters.

i’m hoping there will be a way to turn all that off on a per player setting as some players like to see all that garbage and some don’t. i just want to enjoy and play the game as it is a great game so far.

keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

That’s not an issue anymore since they implemented a cap on the number of Wraiths you can summon at once. I can’t remember what the max number of minions a Necro can have is now but I think it’s less than 30 which may well still be quite a lot in mp so hopefully they go D3’s route and make other people’s minions semi transparent or something.

I’m pretty sure i asked about something along those lines in another thtread. Aren’t skills disabled in the community hub? So no server crashes if 100 necros with 30 pets each try to ruin the day of other players ^^.

I assume they will either change player hubs in no combat/armistice zones, where you can’t use any skills to avoid possible screen clutter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.